View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Later the husband take his hammer or knife come tok you how?

she bery chio sexy and tualiap?
Angry jealous husbands can be very dangerous yes.

There was one time I was renting a room from a Malaysian Chinese young couple. They have a 6-7 yrs old son.

The first sunday afternoon after I moved in, I was in my room with door open trying to figure out how the steam iron work. So I walked out to the living room and asked the landlady about it, then I went to the kitchen/yard to get my clothes from the drying pole.

When I turned around, I saw the husband angrily dragged his wife out of my bed room at the back of her t-shirt, like dragging a cat out. I was shocked with the scene. And she stammered and said "Sorry, my husband does not like me going inside your room"

I was like WTF?? 🙈 .... I wasn't even in the same room with her...and the wife was really nowhere near fuckable standard. Lol ... In italy people would call her culona inchiavabile...

That night I couldn't sleep well. I really thought the husband was gonna stab me in my sleep.... 3 days later I found another place. Not gonna end up as a victim of crazy angry jealous husband

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -