Thread: MCO encounter
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!
Re: MCO encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post

Me: Okay, enjoy and goodnight!

Serene:

to be continued..
So the next day the govt announced an extension to FMCO for another 14 days until 28th June. Message from boss in whatsapp group was to continue the WFH arrangement until end of MCO if possible, but be prepared to return to office when required. Of course everyone agreed as everyone get to stay at home. This means more time to be spent between me and Rachel, and possibly Serene, maybe. Initially my gf C planned to come after FMCO lifted but now that it has been extended, which mean unlikely I will see her anytime soon.

I did not contact Rachel today as I was still feeling tired from watching euros in the early morning, but I guess she cannot tahan already and texted me first around 11am.

Rachel: Marcus, awake yet? I'm going to cook lunch later, fried mee with egg and chicken. Send some to you?

Me: Hi Rachel. Yes awake already. Ok ah, do you need help or anything?

Rachel: No need. Just wait at home, I text you when I coming.

Me: Ok

So to cut the story short, she brought the lunch over and we had it together, in which there was a lot of touching and kissing afterwards, and one thing led to another and she is sucking my little bro again. I was twisting her nipple and she seemed very aroused by it.

Rachel: Are you afraid of blood?

Me: Why? I guess not afraid. ( I sort of get why she asked this. Probably if I'm not afraid then she want to suggest if we can do it when she is still having her menstrual)

Rachel: 你想不想做?可是我的月经还没来完,不过剩下一点血罢了,平时第一天最多然后就很少了

Me: 可以,不过我没有试过

Rachel: 是不是真的,我也是没有试过

Me: 去厕所?比较容易清理

Rachel: Ok, 你在外面等先,我先洗一下

With that she went inside the bathroom and closed the door while I was a bit nervous about having sex with Rachel while she is still on menstrual. Was afraid of seeing blood then cut steam already, but was feeling damn horny at the same time. I heard the water sound stopped and shortly after Rachel opened the door and ask me to go in. She is already naked at this time and she kneel down and blow me again before standing up and guided my dick into her standing doggy style. I can feel it is quite slippery already inside, I guess she is damn horny as well.

Me: 很滑。很想要了?(I did not move after entered her trying to tease her)

Rachel: 嗯,做么不动 ( she tried moving her hips to mimick the fucking motion)

With that I started to fuck her at a steady pace. The texture inside was slippery and felt a bit funny and I try not to look down in case will see blood on the floor. She was controlling her moan when I pumped her.

Me: 爽吗?

Rachel: 很爽

After about 10 minutes, I can feel like cumming already.

Me: 差不多要射了,射哪里?

Rachel: 不要先,出来先

So I pulled out of her and there were traces of blood on my dick. She turned on the shower head and rinse my dick and her pussy as well. Then asked me to sat down on the toilet after she put down the cover. She kneel down and started to blow me again. After a few minutes, I started to feel like cumming.

Me: 差不多要射了

After she heard this, she stood up and sat down on my dick and started to grind and ride me. As I've mentioned before, this is a position that I cannot hold my cum. The moment she started to ride me I already can feel I'm gonna explode soon.

Me: Rachel, 要射了,不能了

Rachel: 再忍一下,我差不多了,不要射里面啊

Damn arousing hearing her trying to speak in a sentence while trying to control her moan as well as she is near to her climax.

Me: 起来起来,要射了

Rachel: 多一下

With that I tried to hold her waist and motioned her to stand up, but she pressed down harder. With that I exploded deep inside her while she still continue to ride me and climaxed. I hugged her to stop her from moving as it became too ticklish already and we both moaned and catch out breath holding each other. We showered and she offered to clean the bathroom. When she is done, I passed her a towel to dry herself.

Rachel: I need to go back already.

Me: So fast?

Rachel: I didn't bring any extra mestrual pad, so I have to go back. If not later leak out.

Me: Oh ok...

So she went back and I am alone again at home, but sexually satisfied. Was thinking she must be a lady with strong sexual needs, how will I be able to satisfied both my gf and her when there is no more MCO in the future. I tried text Rachel after a while to see how she's doing.

Me: Rachel, reached home yet? Got leak out any blood? lol

Rachel: Ya home already. Got a bit, but I think is your sperm mixed with blood

Me: paiseh ya, really cannot hold it already...

Rachel: Hehe its ok...

Me: Do you think it is safe? Or want to take prevention pill for safety?

Rachel: Should be safe. You go buy for me ah?

Me: Erm... ok de...

Rachel: haha just joking. Later you fetch me go buy? Around 3pm.

Me: Okay....

To be continued...

p/s: Sorry recently always slept at 5 or 6am due to euros... thus the slower updates.