View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!
Re: My friend say test gf by saying want to break up

Once again, I'm writing on TS behalf.
Just to update: TS is still MIA after so many days.
Actually he was let out on Valentine's Day but he was re-admitted
the very next day. Why?
Here is his story:

The following are the words of bigkkj (I just help him type and post):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkkj View Post
I confronted the policeman.

Bigkkj: Hello, Mr Policeman! You think you do the 'stop' action, you look like Iron Man? Please answer my question! What did you do to my girlfriend?

The policeman remained silent. I think he must be guilty. Or else why he remain so still and quiet?

I started shouting at the policeman.

Bigkkj: I know that committing suicide is a crime. that's why you lock my gf up. Please release her because I forgive her.

Still the policeman kept quiet and stood there as if he were a piece of cardboard cutout but I was too intelligent for his tricks! If he was not going to respond to my questions, surely he will react of a kick.

By this time, many kay poh people began filming me in action. Good! Let them put the video up on Stomp so that everybody will know that Singapore policemen cannot understand simple English.

Summoning all my strength, I delivered a powerful 'Hong Kong' Kick that sent Mr Policeman flying. That ought to show him who is boss!

Bigkkj (standing over the fallen policeman): Shop theft is a crime? Not answering to concerned civilians is a greater crime.

Even when he fall, this policeman still 'act cool' and maintain his Iron Man pose. I wanted to stomp on him a few more times but I heard some sirens. This stupid policeman must have been afraid to fight me one-on-one so he used some silent Morse Code to summon reinforcements.

Soon a few men in white cornered me.

Man in White #1: Sir! Are you ok? Please come with us.

Ah ha! This MIW knows who I am! He addressed me as 'Sir'. This means he knows I am a ranking officer.

Bigkkj (addressing the men in white): I see you know who I am. That is good. Which unit are you from so that I may commend you to your Commanding Officer?

Before I can say anything, I got tazed from the back. Cowards! They don't dare to challenge me face-to-face. I woke up in a hospital ward. I reckon they knew they had accidentally injured an important member of society so they are nursing me back to health in this secure, medical facility.

The tazers must have set off my testicles because I found my pants stained with a layer of hardened 'starch'.

As TS' illness was acting up, I had to leave.
Will update again once he provides me with more material. Thank you for reading!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.