View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: funny hinting sexperience

Not really super ridiculous nor super funny, but years ago I visited my 小三 during winter in her hometown. She walked into the hotel room dressed in a miniskirt and a pink sweater. Very very sweet. She removed the sweater and underneath was a very revealing tank top and no bra - then she plonked herself on the long sofa and asked me to draw the curtains "because it was too dark"

I dutifully did what she asked and when I turned around she was on her phone, her legs spread apart just enough to show her abalone. She purposely did not wear any underwear....she just lay there and played with her phone and I stood at the window for a while, enjoying that moment in time and not really thinking too hard about when I should make my next move.

Her eyes peered over the phone by just a little a bit, and she spread her snow-white legs just a little wider, then she cheekily asked for a foot massage. I spent an intolerable ten minutes massaging her foot while staring at her wet abalone, seeing her juices leak out as she anticipates what will come next. When the buildup became intolerable, she gave her thighs a little squeeze and her juices soaked her nicely trimmed bush......my hands slowly caressed her calves and went up her thighs. She made all the right sounds and we ended up with a super hot fuck, after first eating her pussy out on the sofa and bring her to orgasm.

The one thing I regretted, was delaying my own orgasm for too long, I wanted that fuck to last forever and I must have fucked her for over an hour. After showering together I saw a few drops of blood on the hotel bath towel, her cunt was bleeding a little but she said it was OK, and gave me a reassuring peck on the cheek. It took me all the willpower I had, not to fuck her again there and then.

Sigh....such fond memories.