View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Wanna share this somewhat erotic but also sad story of an once demure widow who lives in one of China's 'tier 2' cities. Was told by one of my colleague but she said this story was not reported by local media so [disclaimer] I am not sure whether this is true or not.

Her husband died because of an accident at work, but some say he fell while hurrying to work one morning, so not exactly very clear what happened to him. But apparently his company refused to pay compensation when his widow reported to the authorities saying the work accident was a result of his 'own carelessness' so perhaps the first reason for his death seems valid. Okay so while trying to get justice for her late husband, she left her child with his parents and went to find work to raise $$ for the family. Apparently she is also quite pretty and has a good figure, my colleague then put both her hands in front of her chest meaning to say she is well-endowed too. She finally found work at an eatery and also a late shift job as a cleaner in a shopping mall. Then one night, while mopping away at the quiet mall after it was supposedly locked up, 3 'thug-like' men were walking towards her smoking and talking loudly. Initially, she continued her work until the men whistled at her and called her 'names'. Once they were close enough, they started to surround her and teased her with suggestive questions because that night, she was wearing a casual low-cut black top at work. Actually 2 of them already wanted to leave & get out of the mall but the last guy came back after all three of them walked down the escalator together.

He grabbed her from behind, gave her a rude shock before feeling her up. Of course she put up a resilient struggle before the man pinned her face down and pulled down her jeans. Inevitably, she was raped by that man while she cried out in pain. After that guy came, he rested for a while before grabbing her again while she laid defenselessly beside him. But this time, he tore off her top and her bra to expose her big breasts. This time round, the guy was excited by her big boobs and came too quickly and shot his load inside her. He looked to be surprised by what he did, threw some $$$ on her before walking away quickly. Once she gathered her senses, she got up and ran back home. She was afraid to tell her own parents, did confide to her older sister and they went to see a gynae. The gynae reported this crime on their behalf, was even interviewed by the police but nothing came up. She was lucky not to be pregnant and infected by diseases. Her supervisor at the mall knew about the incident when police questioned him but he was pissed at her for 'creating trouble' for him at work. Soon she was fired but she found another night time slot elsewhere. But the night time slot was at a KTV and some people say she was 'bao' by a local tycoon. Some people say she went to work at a 'fish tank' after she left that KTV.

Not sure if this story is real but it is really sad that (i) her late husband's death was not compensated by his company, (ii) she was raped but that guy got away with it & (iii) she sold herself away after that incident.