View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
I'm loving the big mirrors in Wawa room more and more. Always knew Wawa has a nice ass but never knew her ass is that perky and shapy, all thanks to the mirrors. She sat me down in front of the mirror and she was on all fours in a doggy position bbbj me, her ass facing the mirror. I reached forward and my hands spread her butt cheeks, giving me a great view of her pussy through the mirror. Then she reach back from below, spread her pussy using her fingers and started playing with herself. The sight of it was a huge turn on, I almost exploded in her mouth. Sensing I was getting a bit too excited, she stopped and said not going let me cum so fast cos she haven't had her fun and enjoy yet. We continue our fun over at the sofa and bed. Left her place a happy man.
you should get wawa vibrator and use it on her, while enjoy the show using the mirror. she thinking of buying a dildo for play during her service, told me this about 2 weeks back, no idea if she had got it or not.