Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Yeap. I get you. After all we are there to make love, sometimes in the process of making, real love came in. But I still advise not to have anything during her two years stay. After these two years, see if you can accept her past!

As for gold digger, I do experience WL that care about my wallet and fair amount of gold digger, but most of them are not thai ladies that's why I still prefer siambu
well i m laojiao but experience comes with a price.
to share my experience, with a wl, i found her very hardworking did her very best. i respected that. it was a very good tirak experience for nearly 4months. she gave me a birthday present, while i reciprocated with many times fold. book the entire day/night session on her birthday, often overnight. sometimes i will pop over book 3-8 sessions to let her take a breather and rest. got her vitamins and manuka honey for her health. so we became bf/gf lololol.
but i realised she started to take for granted, expected more. became greedy. ask for more. when i declined she throw tantrum and sulk and didn't provide service. i left. she called me and cried. my heart soften and gave her more.
i even pass her some cash ask her to make the choice to buy iPad or save up for her land purchase.
in the end i realised she has been hiding many things from me. went out with other customers and lied to me. i saw her picture in linechat ask her who she went out with, she refused to say just say friend. say friend camera take picture, but she picha lobang coz she said a different girl name with the camera.
when i came back overseas bought her little thoughtful presents she sulk and say no fuck. she was expecting a bag. i left. then she emotionally blackmailed say she don't feel my love leaw.
when i went back got a good session then she told me her iPhone spoilt. so i order 1 from apple store secretly, she said she can get cheaper from her friend boyfriend. i tested her saying i can buy for her. she replied you not getting for me? i was suddenly pissed i don't like girls making demands. i tested her saying my biz not doing well, can't buy. and she 1 week never contact me. and when she finally sms me, i told her i say no phone u no msg me, my heart die liao. i m not coming anymore. don't msg me again. she said her phone no top up can't msg but i told her can use line/wechat/watsapp right? then she said sorry she very sad. i told her i don't blame her. before i went overseas she asked me to buy 3 bottles of SK2 from overseas and said will paid me, i told her nvm i buy you as present, she say off day go out buy me mookata, in the end after i text her i will not come anymore, no news of mookata. so this is just how practical she is.
to be fair, she buys me dinner by ordering food when i overnight book her, or sometimes she passes me money to top up for 1 extra session when i book her like 2session or more. which of course just chit chat and kc.

'It must have been in love, but it is over now." Roxette

the purpose isn't to name and shame or black mouth any wl, so bros don't ask me who or try to guess who here, but to let bros know they come here to earn money, so don't blame them for trying to multi-time and try to squeeze as much as possible. give what you can afford if u song. take it as an expenditure written off and move on.
the purpose also isn't to rant or grumble and complain, i don't mind giving, showering them with gift, affections and little bit extra of money when i find them deserving but till i find it unworthy i will let go.
as what i shared in previous post, they should be worried we don't rtf. they lose a good customer, a friend that treats them sincerely beside going for a bonk.
perhaps this might even be a misunderstanding i could be wrong doubting her, but the fact that i doubted her, proves this isn't a relationship that is substainable.

so feel free to rtf if you find the service is top notch and you find them good. let them earn their well deserved keep and don't short change them. it's better to be shortchanged than to short change the wl especially their money are hard earned.

well if any bro wants, feel free to laugh or ridicule, i don't mind. 出来玩,就要玩得起。

欢场无情,只能射精。

Last edited by newen; 07-01-2015 at 01:29 AM.