View Single Post
Old 25-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The Dinner and Dance – Final

Upon hearing all this Mr S couldn’t hold back anymore and he wants to fuck my wife so badly now. He stopped whatever they were doing and quickly scramble to the other end of the bed as he rested his back against the bedframe and extend both his legs out.

Mr S: come…come over here now K – Mr S signalled frantically at my wife…

My wife crawled over the bed slowly towards Mr S as he spread his legs even wider to welcome her. My wife was on all four as she positioned herself in between Mr S legs, she stopped in her track when they came face to face as they started locking their lips and tongue and started kissing each other again. Mr S raised both his arms up and started squeezing and fondling both of my wife boobs as he juggled them in his palm.

K: you like to play with my boobs Uncle S?

Mr S: yes…..yes….I love them…

K: like this I want to play with yours too…

My wife slowly lower her head and started licking on Mr S nipple. She rested her face sideward on his left chest and looked up at Mr S while she licked on his left nipple and teased his right nipple by brushing and twisting it gently with her left hand. Mr S looked down at my wife’s face and saw her gazing back at him with a playful look as she switched to suckle on his right nipple instead. Mr S tilted his head backward and closed his eyes to enjoy this moment of pleasure as the sound of my wife slurping away at Mr S nipples echo the room…

Mr S: ahhh…..niceeeeee

As Mr S continue to moan and enjoy himself he was suddenly jolted awake by a tingling sensation, he quickly open his eyes and cannot believe what he was seeing. My wife have moved her head down on her own accord and is now licking at Mr S exposed dickhead instead. Mr S was delighted with what was happening…

Mr S: look like someone cannot wait to suck a cock huh?

K: may I uncle S ? – my wife looked up at Mr S asking for his permission innocently even though her lips are literally on his dickhead

Mr S: of course dear…

Upon the reply of Mr S my wife resumed back her action, she circled around the circumference of Mr S dickhead and his pee hole using the tip of her tongue as she slowly expel more and more saliva to lubricate his cock. At this point in time my wife cannot even comprehend why she was willing to give Mr S a blowjob, it was like a natural reaction of her body pushing her to do it.
As my wife inserted Mr S stinky and dirty cock into her mouth she can smell and taste that it was sour, bitter and salty all wrapped in one, it was gross and disgusting and the moment she put the cock inside her mouth she felt like pulling it out immediately but somehow her body stopped her from doing that.

There was something in her body, a feeling or a sensation she can’t explain that was preventing her from stopping, it was as though the more humiliating the experience was the more submissive she became. The willingness to please becomes the most important factor even if it meant sucking an old, fat and ugly man cock. As my wife continued to suck on Mr S cock the hornier she become, she can start to feel the warmth and wetness in between her thigh again. My wife pushed her head downward as much as she can as she continue to deep throat Mr S cock as her saliva slowly start to overflow out every time she pushes her mouth in and out of Mr S cock…

Mr S: oh god…you are so good in this K…

K: hmphh….hmph…hmph~~

Mr S: ah…ah…ahhhhh………

Mr S: stop…stop…I need to fuck you right now…

Mr S used this right hand to slow down the momentum of my wife’s head.

Mr S: go and bring my pants over here, I have a condom in my wallet…

My wife removed Mr S cock from her mouth and stared downward as though she was thinking of something…

Mr S: wats...what’s wrong K? You don’t want to do it? Are you scared??

Mr S: cmon….i..i cant stop now…I want to fuck you so badly

K: no...I was just thinking…do you want to do it raw…?

Mr S eyes grew wider in disbelief that my wife is suggesting not to use a condom.

Mr S: are…are you sure??

My wife slid 2 fingers between her legs as she felt her juices slowing flowing down her thigh she doesn’t know what overcome her that make her suggested such a suggestion all she know is that she is horny as fuck right now as well…

K: yes…I’m on a safe period now…it should be ok – my wife replied embarrassingly

Mr S: OH…OK…don’t worry...actually I’m not really fertile anymore also…so it will be safe.

Mr S: lets...lets do it now K.

K: *nodded her head in silence

K: Aahnnnnnn~~~

Mr S was busy sucking on my wife’s boobs and was happy to let her do all the working as my wife continued to fuck Mr S in a cowgirl position. It did not take long for Mr S to be out of breath again as he lay back down on the bed to enjoy the view of my wife riding him. My wife was pressing against Mr S fat belly with both her hands to support herself as she bounces up and down trying her best to get Mr S cock deep inside her as she continue to moan passionately…

K: ahn! Ahnn! Ahh!~~ ahhh….emmm…enn…AHNN~~ ENMMM!!

More of my wife pussy juice was leaking down her thigh as she continued to ride Mr S she can feel she is going to cum any time…

K: ah…ah…Uncle S…your…cock…is so HARD…I can feel it~~

Mr S: yessssss…K! IM gonna cum soon!!!

K: EMM~~~ ME TOO. You can cum inside me Uncle S~ AHNNNN~~~

Mr S: Siiiiiiiiiiiii…ahhhhhhhh…ah….ah…ah~~

K: mmmmm…~~~~

Mr S have just fucked my wife raw and cummed inside her, as a mixture of his cum and my wife pussy juice trickled down his thigh. My wife got down from her cowgirl position as she lie down beside Mr S to rest. Mr S wrapped his right arm around my wife and they shared a deep and loving kiss as their eyes met. Both of them couldn’t believe what just happened for different reasons but they are too tired to think about it as they slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

The next day I received a call from my wife around noon time, she asked me to join her for the rest staycation as well as to bring her some clothes to change. After I reach I saw that was still wearing the pinafore uniform from her D&D, my wife changed to the clothes I bought for her and I didn’t notice anything out of the blue. We spend the rest of the day in MBS and easily finished all the $800 credits that my wife had won.

After dinner we decided to call it a day and we went back to the suite, I have been feeling horny since I saw my wife wearing the uniform in the afternoon, I told her about it and asked her to change into the uniform again as were making out which she obliged. After my wife had changed into the uniform I quickly hugged her close to continue making out with her however the moment I held her close I could smell a very strong and obvious scent of dried cum coming from the uniform…

THE END
Damn steam n hard reading tis latest notti update of TS describing in full how his notti wifey K finally had full sex with this tiko Uncle S ..1st in doggie n then in cowgirl position ...reading how Uncle S fucked her doggie by pushing her panties aside n particularly the notti way how she teased the old uncle's erected dick by rubbing it against her own pussy lips 1st b4 inserting it into her own wet oysterhole n riding on him in cowgirl style bouncing up n down with his erected dick in her pussy, made me veri hard below...can recall, co-relate n resonates so well, how we had sex with our partners with the way how TS described ....T.Q. TS for tis sexciting story of yr sexually notti wife K ...wish the story continues but sad to hear u say it is the last instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-12-2021 at 07:34 AM.