View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycream View Post
Drinking with girls tcss is the best for me.
The aftermath depends. If works out then off to hotel but no strings attached since am a family man. But ladies need not be too young since i have a daughter myself in the early 20s so i feel guilty if its that age group. But my ages still drop whenever i see a sexy one
that's true.

girls in their 20s, they might look nice, but there is really no way to have a conversation. the only that will work is if you get really pissed drunk

Some in their 30s are like 20s, still childish.

40s ladies some still like to act cute, and some in their 50s are desperate to act cute, Lol...

I would say get a lady that understands in the 50s we are not talking about affairs, marriage, children, we are just doing the companionship thing

met a few on tinder past 50s, still saying want to get married have kids, never got married.

Ran away straight away.

Not to say there are not amazing women out there, of course there are, and that's why we keep going back for more.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment