View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro chill la. What some of the guys here trying to prevent is this thread littered with contact requests of whoever ML who either not listed yet or taking a break.

the unwritten rule of thumb here is most bros won't share ML contacts openly or freely (i don't mean $). It's a basic respect to the ML whom don't wish to go public yet and we don't want to end up landing the ML in hot soup too since there's no way to know exactly who is asking isn't it? .
I like how you put it. Yes it's just basic respect to the ML. Especially those who have provided us with great work ethics and attitude, and levels of satisfaction that establishes high benchmarks of service standards.

About this thread being littered...yes can only try. And hopefully can maintain a thread of happy genuine contributions. But very difficult. Now already being littered by advertisements disguised as FRs, and obvious promoters having short conversations about certain MLs to artificially create hype. Sian. Sigh... oh well, it is what it is.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 26-03-2021 at 09:24 AM.