View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Thoughts on trace tgt and going checkin hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTYSWISSEURO View Post
Seem like app version will be taken out by govt soon
Unlikely. App version costs them nothing plus there are no battery issues. The token version has a 6 month rechargeable battery. Beyond 6 months, they may need to reissue a token. Plus they don't have enough to give everyone.

What will happen is in a big family, people may just put their token in a container near the door. When you go out, just anyhow take one. Then it will mess up the contact tracing. Or if there is covid 19 tracing, taking the wrong token may expose the husband's where about... can you imagine if the wife receives a call from the government asking her if she spent 2 hours with a prc lady on a particular time and date... wah...

That will be Tracetogether followed by Breakapart.