View Single Post
Old 17-06-2022, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Just one side story, I went to a bar with a friend few months ago. We went to Intoxicated which is well known for young pretty ladies. Of course they charged much more expensive than the rest of the bars.

To cut story short, the girl I asked to sit down with quoted me $100/shot or hour I forgot le. I told her no such rate, too expensive. I think maybe she felt that I intend to quote $70 USD for LT. Then she said last time she got China people tipped her $500 USD (trying to make me feel low or down) and I just asked her, where are these people now????? LOL and she kept quiet. We just drank as per normal and no more further discussion about going back or what. Think I pissed her off but it didn't stop me from going other places for more fun as I am the one with the cash and I get to choose.

My point is, don't get threatened or put down and start paying over priced rate. If the price is not right, just move on. This time going there, I am still going to find her again and quote $70 USD. Maybe just to te her again or just checking she wake up already not. Cause that night only two tables got customers. Me and my friend one. The other table around 4 guys. The girls there, more than 20 SYTs. Most can't speak English thou. Actually the first one I picked is prettier but she cannot speak English so I changed to this lady who can but she is 28-9 from Siem Reap. Not so young but can speak fluent English and looks like Zhou Xun. Yeah, their girls competition is also another factor why I only wanna pay $70 as she is older compare to the rest and her time there is limited. I only like the fact that she speaks English. If i just wanna a bang, there are many prettier SYT. Maybe I should ask if the prettier and younger first girl that I chose willing to go with me for $70 LT. LOL if she did, she should wake up liao.

Basically, the bars hire these girls like 100 USD per month nia to entertain customers. Their main incomes are from ladies' drinks which they earn around $2 each. They earn most when they go with customers. Intoxicated charged more cause they hire quite a number of ladies so is understandable. Their bar fines also cost $15 which is higher than the rest of the bars. This means, the competition in the bar is high and girls should manage their asking prices. If they didn't have customer for a day, they have virtually no income for a day. So that day only got two tables, we were crowded with SYTs to choose. How will i pay $100USD per shot????? So guys please play with a clear mind too.