View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Commando fall in!!!

Abit disappointed with the new ML https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/. No reply from her.

Today work around golden Area. texted Ke Xin, recently MR from asdfjjj

Texted her . Ding! Just nice She changed to a new location at golden area and appt made right after.

Bring my FBO. Fully loaded and going to commando in!

Was given a instruction by her. Waited opposite. When given the right unit number. Then go in.

Ding dong. Out of surprise. SYT. Sweet face just like photo. Body model kind. Skin very white! Like white chicken. Wore a demin short with a tank top. Like going to polytechnic/ university student kind. Her actual person more Chio then photo. Guarantee plus chop. No fats kind. Slim legs. OMG.

Wait no further, leading to the room 1 person studio unit. Quite cosy but now messy because just move in only. Gave me clean towe and bath.

When I almost done. She’s already half naked bottom. Wow! First time chiobu auto naked body. Just imagine don’t need slow sensual chemistry all these shit.. my cock already Mari Kita liao.
Well shaven pussy. With a little bit of grass patch. Not full forest kind.

When during massage.. although she’s doing this same line back in her country. Her strength and sensual still very power. Full naked body sensual. Using b cups to stick with your body like buttering. Help you lick your nipples.

And full body auto roam! Need to gentle~

Tsk tsk. Say no further. RTM soon.

I think I post this it make me harder to RTM. But For all the commando brothers.
For honor and glory

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 02-09-2021 at 03:30 PM.