View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Havent been contributing much recently. But a recent visit to Shuang Shuang I had an enjoyable time, here is my MR:

Looks: slightly more matured than the pictures, definitely a head turner. Very good height and special shoutout to that pair of tan sporty legs. i am a very big sucker for long, toned and tan legs so leg lovers will rejoice! She has a beautiful back view of her long legs and bum, definitely a sight I would not forget. Boobs will be pretty much lacking though.

Massage: Very good massage, much better than I expected. She knows basic massage skills and after the deed, the soothing head massage is something to look forward to.

Sensual: Semi nude. Starts with a simple HDLY before turning around. Basic 3G to 4G roaming while she licks your nipps and send you shooting in no time. Her smooth killer legs was too much for me to take. Despite limited playability, she is very comfortable to allow you some caressing and open to different positions to enjoy the view of her statuesque body.

Cleanliness: Fresh Towels, and somewhat wet toilet due to high usage. But basic hygiene is there no issues.

RTM: yes, for those special pair of sexy legs and if you wish to have a nice soothing body and head massage after a long day, she can provide. Not a very chatty girl but suits me fine, as I just wanted to close my eyes and enjoy the massage.