View Single Post
Old 13-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 9
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilist7272 View Post
haha... i have a similar true story too. This ML previously working in west before CB period and now working in center of Singapore. This ML start to work as ML once she got her SPR and her husband also jaga her super tight. Some time sent her go to work. Wah...many MLs will thought her husband is so good siah. But actually her husband jobless at most of time. Soft rice husband still keep video or voice calling her during her working period like CCTV. By the way, this ML still her way to bonk with her bfs by cheating her husband the actual working hours and fully utilize the so-called free time. I am really doubt to her husband who let her working as $88 prostate massage shop and still believe the true love from this ML. Is this moron husband is 100% born in Singapore. Answer is YES. 😂😂
did not realize this topic so hot and still can continue. in fact, for some bro, they only go for FL/ ML with husband in Singapore, purposely, tracing after them for FL/ ML. Well, so smart would not be paying extra. just the market rate. no KC. may be just feeling good by f other people wife.