Old 20-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wechat/Line china investment scams?

Bro ts. I implored you to ignore totally. Its definitely a scam. The pics used probably are fake too. I was once a victim. And thus is money you can never get back because technically its impossible to get back. They would show you a few stocks thats performing quite well. Most if not all of these stocks are those listed in hkse and usually penny or small cap stocks. Then when they seemed to get your trust already, and when you are ready to buy, they would ask you to buy one that will do very well during the day u bought and then next day it crashed. And they even ask you throw in all your savings etc. They damn black heart. Its a syndicate. During the while process they may also show you how rich they are, how pretty they are, how they want to be your gf or mistress, which are all fake. The best thing is even after you bought, they will ask you to show your stock purchase record and they will give you all kinds of excuse why they need it. The real answer is of course they need to use that to get their commission from the syndicate. Thankfully when i was about to buy during then my broker told me that stock had been blacklisted and asked me who told me to buy. Of course i just said an insider friend. But im still stupid enough to buy though i reduce my original volume to a fifth. There are reports of people losing over a few hundred thousands on this. For mine, the person even sent voice messages etc, and can chat regardless of the hours making you think its really real. The only thing they do not dare is video call which is another tell tale sign. The so call girl even chatted with me for 6 months before i fell into the trap. Im an avid investor myself and i even fall for such trap because of one word - lust and also just sway timing because i just broke off with a real prc gf weeks ago. The scam started off with some girl messaging me "mistaking" me for another person. From then on i avoid all unknown phone numbers thats coming from china or HK. Ever since that incident I received another 3 such whatsapp messages from 3 "girls". One including wechat even. Im not ashamed to say im stupid here but just want to forewarn all to safeguard your money. Well, if its really a pretty girl who can stand in front of you and let you fuck umpteen times then that might be more worthy even if kena cheated as compared to this kind of senseless texts.