View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
Don’t understand why everyone is only referring to ‘Safe Entry’. Any massage shop takes your NRIC / FIN and Phone number as a standard process. Some have iPAD directly to enter info. This is even before Safe Entry was introduced as a Covid tracing measure. If SPA gets raided, Police can easily confiscate all recent SPA records and see NRIC / FIN or make calls. No need to go through Safe entry data.
!
Talking about iPad, there's a place i quite like to go in the west side, if only they did not have that infernal tablet for keying in name, nric and contact number.

Worse, the data is stored, because upon returning after CB, months passed, the data is still cached and appears the moment you start keying in.

More worse, the tablet mounted on a stand facing the customer with no screen saver, the list of details of last few recent customers are displayed to anyone at the counter.

Even if a clean shop with nothing to hide but still fail pdpa