View Single Post
Old 29-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Re: BKK University Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this is is a very common fantasy id doubt anyone with concrete intel obtained it without hard work and money invested, so i cant see how they will willingly hand it over without anything in exchange. I know a sideliner in a soapy that is still a student 3000 ST, but even that i wont share freely
You can always stand infront of the university gate and approach every gal walking in/out and then when u find one make sure you come back and pass on that info to us, as effectively that is what you asking from pple
Yeah agree. Seems like need long term investment. I knew of an expat friend working in BKK, quite an old man. He is a sugar daddy to one of these Uni student. Sponsored her education and living expenses. He gets to bonk her almost every other day and sometimes right after her classes in her uniform! I think one can only fantasize about it.