Old 04-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

The bald slim muscular 50 s gent a pastor was standing at my door way smiling .. I was in my tight white singlet underneath a 36c bra with my silicone tits popping out ... I saw him staring at my tshirt words -" touch me " . He gulped when I breathed in expanding my top and squeezing my tits out further , it made me squirm in my pink electric gstrings under my short mini skirt ... I love men looking at me ... Makes me hot and horny ... The pastors eyes were roaming all over my lusty sweaty ripe swollen fleshy body ... And yet holding on to his book and smiling ... How can I help u " I cooed ... Oh I just wondering if I can share some details with u miss ... Justine " I said ... Can I come in ... He was sweating he used his married ring hand to wipe his sweat - married men turns me on ... I squirm in my panties and bent over to pick up the gate keeps exposing my long fleshy stringed bums up skirt ... I heard a gasp ... And I smiled - seducing a pastor on sat is going to be nice ... Come in pastor ... I walked him to my soda ... I cud feel his eyes burning a hold iny panties .. It made me hornier .........