Old 04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xeGox is Cool - loads of Potential
Just Wondering......

1st of all.. would apologise to all if i start this thread in a wrong area.. but i hope not.. if so.. someone please guide me.. will appreciate it very much..

and i've being reading lots of FRs/threads or stuffs in SBF.. and some questions just crossed my mind..
and the questions...... how u bros differentiate a gal walking on any streets(not only on GL) that she's into sex trade? and how you bros approach her and ask her (just example) "Do u offer sex?" and without being slapped/scolded.. i didnt get slapped/scolded in case u bros wondering.. i cant think of any good ways to approach a ger on street.. who i think is offering sex.. i judge by the way she dress and make up..

perhaps any bros can share with us/me his experience.. or his methods to approach a ger on street.. n the percentage of his success(estimation)?

PS: im new.. so i think im allow to ask for guidance.. so i hope bros here who does not like wat i said, dont zap me.. or to bros here can show me the correct way to share/chat/discuss stuff in this forum if im doing it a wrong way.. or best way to show your supports for newbie like me to learn is to up me.. n that will be very much appreciated by me..

lastly.. thanks all who had spent time reading this post by me..