View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 10:28 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
haha bro, guess we frequent the same girl.. and ya the Girl very friendly. although he still dunno who i always take although i rtf like 7-8 times le..
haha
Didn't know u like Thai girl. I tot u only bonk prc girls
Looks like we share similar taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Long time no come to this house already. Today came and saw G19 sitting pretty and off we went to her room. She seems to be in heat today. Once in the room door closed halfway only she was aggressively frenching me and even gave me a short standing cat bath without even showering first woah! Her slurpy bbj is great as usual but fj was surprisingly good. She was moaning loudly as if in heat and how could I last long? Finished shortly after and was late but she didn't care this time round asking me to shower first. Funny thing is I showered already cleaning off the soap and stuff halfway she came in to shower and apply soap on me again. lol wondering what was going on today's session was especially good she seems extremely horny today
Wow I didn't experience what u mentioned above. Must b u very handsome