View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I especially agree to the part about having the right mind set will only get you so far...

One may have the right mindset but he definitely need other qualities to back it up....

The thing is, there are girls who are open to sex and there are girls who will only do it with their bfs (meaning you fuck her, you are her bf or you have to be her bf to fuck her)...if you are only looking for sex then best to stick with the first type, otherwise things can be quite sticky....
Yes, bro.

Mindset or mental frames rule the world.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.