Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
stevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevenlok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Victoria SNS

She resembles very closely to those pictures with long hair. First impressions, very fluent, confident and well spoken girl with an optimistic energy around her.

She is fair smooth skin with a voluptuous sexy figure and a big natural boobies. Of course hot bum too.

Her pussy was shaved, well groomed with no weird smell. She had her legs spread wide open for me to give her a good paint and her moaning was filling the room and it got more and more intense.

Her BBBJ was sexy and sensual. She will slide my dick in and out of her mouth with different speed and variation then deepthroat with it. It was awesome and she wanted me to feel my cock inside her.

She made me sit down and she climbed on top of me and putting the cap on me then we were sharing passionate kisses while my dick was sliding inside her pussy. Her pussy wrapping herself around my rock hard dick, it felt so good. She began to ride me and she rode the way she liked it, she kept on going. Both is us came closer to an orgasm with every thrust, with every up and down. Just after a few more. Boom, my balls dumped their load.

One of the most intense fuck after some time.

GFE was great and out of the roof. I will like to meet her again.