View Single Post
Old 26-08-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15849 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerrr View Post
im sorry, but is there proof you can get herd immunity just cause 80-90% of the population is vaxed?
No, there isn't. in fact, there is evidence to show that the vaccination doesn't work.
This opening and closing of the economy is stupid. There is no evidence to show that this works. Look at australia and NZ. they've been closed since the very start but it hasn't helped in anyway from keeping the virus at bay.
Im not saying dont get vaccinated, do it, dont do it. whatever. But if you think vaccination is the answer.you really need to do a bit more research.
Yes, now flame me. its been a lil chilly these few days anyways.
All information official channel our govt get is from WHO. Remember last time WHO also said no need to wear mask, when our govt also stupidly comply, but actual fact they don't have enough mask, worried kena blame

Now again, our govt naively think that 80-90% vax = herd immunity when the virus is mutating and current vaccines may not work after a few months and require a booster shots! So long as our govt door keep opening for new mutated virus to come in this will never end!

So guys & gals just enjoy these couple of months of freedom, can travel to Germany, can eat in restaurant quickly do it now. U never know few months later we have to lock down again!