View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 10:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Mine always ended messy and complicated.

Fb 1 - Ended due to evrryday kpkb abt her hub and high maintenance (Not cheap). Kp about everything regarding to her hub. I wasnt interested at all.. But yet had to entertain and act like very interested and involved. If showed slight bit of not interested will end with quarrel. Saying all mens are the same. Want to fuck only. Act innocent like as if she was so faithful like that. Still maintain in contact. Maybe met up once 1 year like that.

Fb 2 - Was all along on pills and raw. But then suddenly brought up topic of having a kid with me (She was married and had a daughter). Sensed danger coming and really broke off. No contact for 6-7 years. Heard from friends that she had a baby after that. Now is about 5-6 years old. Scary. Sometime i wonder was it mine?

Fb 3 - As usual had problem with hub. But after few months kept see her posting romantic, loving, and hub photos. We didnt mention anything after. Just reduce contacting. Abt 10 years already. The usual festival greeting msg.

My conclusion and advice for all are do niot engage in FB unless can both parties mutually agrees that its purely for companionship and sex only. No string attached. This is to prevent end of the day 连朋友都没的做。
nice share bro
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment