Old 24-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jamujamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Got some free time after lunch at Terminal 21 so decided to stop by Som's Haven for a quickie. Very easy to find at the end of a seemingly popular restaurant street.

When I neared the place saw about a dozen girls sitting outside, some of them were having lunch. To me they seemed to be about 5-6/10 for looks. Some old, some young. Unfortunately the one I thought was the cutest was in middle of her meal so I just went with the girl who followed me inside the bar. She wasn't gorgeous but cute and young enough and since it was my first time here decided to go with the flow.

Bar area on the main floor is small and was occupied with a couple of elderly ang mos who I guess started as soon as soms opened. Girl who followed me in asked if I wanted drinks so opted for a soda. She asked if I wanted to go up stairs so I nodded and up we went.

Inside the cubicle there is a sofa and a sink. I think the area had AC and the girl turned on the room fan too. After the girl prepped her stuff she told me to take my pants off then washed my little guy, commenting on my lack of manscaping in the process. Then she sat me down and starts to get down right away. When I went to grab her boobs she slid her top and bra off so I was bottomless and she was topless for the session. I don't know what it was for but she deeply sniffed my balls a few times before really getting into sucking. Maybe she's checking for something or maybe it's her fetish, not sure. Also heard some nice flapping sounds from the other cubicle so I guess that dude opted for ST. I was lazy and in hurry so just wanted a quick blow. Mirror on the side is a nice touch too since you get to see the action from a good angle.

Skill wise not the greatest bj I had but I'll give her A for effort since she just kept going and going till I was done. Towards the end she used a bit too much teeth so grabbed her face and guided her based on the rhythm I wanted till I blew my load. After I was done got a quick rinse then we headed back down where the mama san who I assume was som told me that damage was 800B so I paid and merrily went on my way. Will likely repeat due to how convenient the location is. Literally 1 minute from Asok station but will probably try to check out at evening hours or try other establishments in hopes of a hotter girl.