Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

From previous :

What is done is done.. as long as it is for my kids..my family.. a little sacrifice by me is nothing.. i decide to get Uncle jim settle before i have second thoughts..
Me:" Ok.. what is the arrangment? " As i took a tissue to dry my eyes...

-----------------------------------10th arrangement ----------------------------------------------

Jenny:" wow.. you really will do anything for your kids.. you are a great mum.. ok.. i will call Uncle Jim now.. you wait.. i will take care of everything.." Jenny assured me .. as she took her cellphone and called Uncle Jim.. after a brief exchange.. she sat back next to me..

Jenny:"i know you dont want to have a long session with Uncle Jim.. so i argued we only have time now.. before our kids came out from class...so he agree to have it now" Jenny sounded so logical and planned everything.. i feel it is best too i dont want to have too long with Uncle Jim too..

Jenny continue :" I will drive my car over now.. Uncle Jim agree to meet us at a MSCP ... "

Me:" What you want me to do it in the public? ... what if we got caught??.. " i started to panic ... this is too much for me.. i couldn't think straight..

Jenny:" Dont worry.. this MSCP top floor will be deserted.. ok.. dont worry .. wait me at the gate in 5 minutes.." With that she is gone.. before i can say anything..

I bite my shivering lips.. just one time.. this is for my kids.. i try to assured myself...as i walked toward the gates..

In a few minutes.. a nissan March pull up by the gate.. and Jenny called me.. "Alice..come on.. we need to come back soon.. " I just walked to the passenger seat in a trance...then i closed my eyes.. it is too confusing for me...

As we pull out of the school.. jenny drive fast toward the so-call deserted MSCP.. then i feel a hand touch my thigh...i open my eyes.. and see Jenny hand on my thigh.. and stroking up and down...

Me:" Jenny... what you doing? ".. i say but i didn't stop her as it is feeling so good.. a female hands are so soft unlike guys hands.. they grope... female caress...i care of like it...

Jenny:" Just trying to get you relax ... dont worry... we will be there soon "...as she turned into a MSCP.. .. i realise why it is deserted.. as it is not open for use yet.. after a few turns up the MSCP.. we were at the top floor.. it is deserted.. only a old van parked at the far corner..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim van .." she nodded at the van...

Me: " oh.. what am i supposed to do? " i just want to get it over with..

Jenny:" i will park next to the van.. and wait for you.. dont worry i am here..you just fuck him.. then return .. we go ...ok.. relax..". She patted my thigh again.. this time close to my pussy... oh...

I got out of the car.. i saw Uncle Jim by his van.. i walked to him.. i looked at the floor.. not able to look at his eyes directly..

Jenny parked her car next to the van.. and i heard she got out ...but i didn't looked back.. i just want to finish this fast.. she can watch if she want..

Me: " Uncle Jim.. i am here.. let this be only once.. ok.." i say hopefully..

Uncle Jim just pull me over and hugged me tight.. as he say to my ear :" You will like this.. " i just drop my head.. admitting defect.. UJ sensing victory..as he started to lift my t-shirt over my head.. he then throw my t-shirt to the top of Jenny car.. I didnt resist him..i can see in his lustful eyes.. he is drinkng my naked form before him..

Me: " We need to get back to school soon.. please be fast " I stammered.. as UJ pushed me up against Jenny car as he leaned in.. he is so strong.. i feel so helpless...

UJ pushed my bra upward ..freeing my heaving breast.. as he pinched one of my nipple while he licked the other one..working around my breast till my nipple stood erect and hard.. my nipples being my most sensitive spot has cause me to a losing battle in attempt not to response to UJ attack.. i heard a moan.. only realising it is actually coming from my mouth...i gripped UJ head as i want him to suck my nipples hard.. i want to feel pain by his biting on my nipples...ohh.....

UJ has somehow loosen my shorts buttons.. when he bite my nipple i arched my buttock away from the car.. resulting my shorts dropped and bundle on the floor at my legs.. UJ expertly push my panties down as well ..he lifted one of my legs to remove my shorts and panties.. the same time UJ has two of his fingers in my pussy...

By then i am lost in my own lust.. as i lean against the car.. with my breasts exposed ..and UJ is now licking my pussy and sucking my clit ... it is so good... i must be so wet.. i feel so slippery on my pussy that UJ seems to miss his target.. frustrated.. i got hold of his head and smashed my pussy onto his face... as i throw my head on the top of car.. feeling my orgasm building up.. then UJ struggled to get up..haha.. he must have a bad knee... and he is breathless too...serve him right..

UJ:" wow.. you try to drown me with your cum juice??... you are so wet... now i will fuck you " As he turned me over ..he spend me like police spot check position... I willingly repositioned and my arm spend over the top of Jenny car.. and my legs spend wide waiting for him to enter....just as i feel UJ cock ease into me.

UJ cock is not as thick as Mark.. so i dont feel much pain.. but it is still filling ..i can feel UJ cock slided in and out of my pussy..as he fuck me like a slut.. he groped my breast hard at the same time.. increasing the pain.. i feel so taken.. and dirty.. but i love it.. i love these rough sex..

ME: "UJ.. come on fuck me hard... dont stop.. i need it hard ... " i panted and demand as UJ fucked me like s slut..

But UJ being an older man..he dont last long.. just a few minutes of hard pounding..i can feel him cumming..the last thrust.. Uj ploughed deep into me ..he nearly push me up the top of car as he release his seed inside me.. and he groan with satisfaction..kissing my neck and my ear.. though i am still recovering from the pounding.. but his kiss make my shiver on my spine.. it is so gross.. he used his tongue to lick me not kiss... just like a dog... ohh.. it is so degrading...

Then UJ pulled back breathing hard.. leaning on his van.. i slide down the car as my legs are too weak...just then Jenny came over and hold me by my arm pits.. she opened the car passenger side and place me inside.. she throw my t-shirt , my shorts and panties on my lap.. as she got into the driver seat.. and started the car.. to drive off..

I turned my head.. i see UJ waving good bye by his van as he is smoking.. he got a satisfying grin on his face.. I hope this is only one time... but i doubt so deep down..

Jenny past me some wet tissue to wrap the sweat from my breast.. as i mouthed thank you to her as i wrap over my sensitive nipples.. they were redden mark by UJ teeth .... i need to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning...as i close my eyes try to control myself.. i feel a hand pinching my nipples.. i open my eyes.. who else it is Jenny again.. she knead my nipple.. as she steer with the other hand... it feel so good.. but we are reaching groundfloor soon.. i need to slip on my t-shirt..but i want Jenny to knead my nipple.. so i unhook my bra and take it off before i slip on my t-shirt.. so Jenny hand can be inside my t-shirt... i feel so notti..

Jenny:" Wow you are so wild there.. did you know how loudly you moan?.. it echo in the MSCP... " as she now slip her hand down to my pussy.. a bit of UJ cum is flowing out.. i reach for the tissue.. but Jenny instead slide her finger over and into my pussy.. and gather Uj cum between her fingers.. and pushed them into my mouth before i can react.. the cum is sticky.. and smell fishy.. it is gross... i mumbled in protest...but i just lick her fingers clean.. when she slipped her finger out of my mouth.. they are covered with my saliva..

Jenny:" this is to seal our sisterhood.. "as she slide her finger into her own mouth..she smiled sideway at me...

jenny:" Yes.. you should know i am a bi-sexual.. i like men and woman ...just fate we meet .. and i am glad...you ok?" she waited my answer..

Me:" jenny ..thank you.. yeah.. i kind of like your female touch.. maybe you can teach me more.... " I say shyly.. touching Jenny arm.. in acknowledge i expect her sisterhood..

Jenny:" Alice .. you are my sister.. dont worry anything we will help each other ok? " as she took my fingers and kissed them.. before letting go...

Jenny:" Although i love to see fresh fuck pussy.. but we are nearing sch now.. you might want to dresss up.. " she smiled pointing at my wet cum covered pussy.. oh.. shit.. i forget.. i blushed redly as i try to wear my panties and shorts together...

Jenny just laughed by my action... " on Alice... you are so cute..." she kissed my cheek.. as she pull over by the school gate...

I looked out of the window.. i can see my kids and Eric waiting.. then they suddenly saw us.. they run to Jenny car.. talking non-stop.. as this is the first time they get to go home in car.. they are so excited...imagine 4 kids talking together.. it is very noisy..

Then i remember Mark demand... maybe Jenny can help....

Me: " Jenny... can we talk?... i could use your help on one of my proble....." i asked Jenny quietly..as we drive off toward home..

Jenny:" ....sure.. .. let get the children home.. then we talk when it is quieter.." Jenny agree insteadly, as she squeeze my thigh gently.. .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures