View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
I am more than ready to accept the truth, honestly I will still love her, people makes mistakes, who knows in people I might eat outside too, I should just view this incident as she had sex and that's all, no big deal, perhaps after trying, she now feels that the husband is better
TS, it all depends on your inner self. If you decide to choose this path, then you will need to learn how to control your emotion in such environment because sometime you don't feel good when you are not in the mood.

I am not saying she is eating outside happily however it could be a lust, this man may be very caring to her in her work place and help her a lot. Quite certain that he also has a side agenda behind his mind but I guess if it is true, it wouldn't go far. Whether any eating involved or not I will not touch into that area as this is a private matter between two person. It may be a touch and go situation.

Sometime Silence is the best choice even if the truth is unfold in front of your eyes and her eyes. Emotion will bring you nowhere, no matter what situation it was it only a do or die situation one very simple decision. Therefore take it one step at a time, but one advise, always prepare for the worst so as not to hurt yourself if the tide turns against you one day.

Another way is to bang your way out of the door.

You need to be happy otherwise you are torturing yourself.

Take Care