View Single Post
Old 15-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
ok maybe i contribute fr a female's perspective.

things like dressing up, perfume, shoes etc are not "solid evidence" that she is eating outside. it can be the case that guys are noticing her at work n she dress up to impress n gets more compliments ... to boost the ego

more suspicious if she spend hours texting, constantly working late, unexplainable "biz trip" etc.

just my 2 cents worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
yes and no...

if the change was gradual then maybe she is changing for the better...

but if the change was drastic and sudden, will be for someone to notice her and perhaps more....

other behavioural changes include sudden anger if you touched her smartphone or wanted to see who shes texting, giggles while online chatting, hiding in a corner making hush hush phone calls,decrease in sex drive with you, getting mad or boh chup you totally etc.. these are red flags ...

no person change suddenly for no reason, and the normal changes should be gradual except when there is a exciting new development... re:new bf...

my 1cents..
yah agree with both

If she happen to change company enviroment i know of a nerdy gal that do not wear make up and wear jeans most of the times. Till she join a office enviroment she start changing slowly from office pants to skirts and shorter version also. Even start wearing hugging dress etc. From flats to heels slowly advancing from 1 to 2 inches to nowadays she wear 3 to 4. make up etc. She turn from a ugly duckling to a beautiful swan and have many suitor also. hahaha

But if the change is like my friend wife case than it is very much likely she is seeing someone (i won't say she screwing but it will eventually happen).
The change was drastic within a month from a neighbout aunty style OL to a er.... don't how to put it. She will come home with a set of sexy lingerie sometimes and claim she bought it (friend know the wife would never buy those in the past even when friend insist buying for her to wear). And well truely she is seeing someone the worst ego trashing issue is the guy is also married and alot older than my friend (mind my friend was sure crush). Anyway later during their talk out i understand from friend that his ex-wife told him at 1st was pure companionship for time. THan my friend recall during that period he was always outstation. Than things gradually turn from companionship to intimacy...... and that where things took a turn in his marriage.

Well he drown himself in sorrow for 1 year disappearing on the grps of kakis. Before finally apppearing again well blessing in disguise now he is happily married with a gorgeous wife envy from the kakis.