Thread: Types of HJ
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Types of HJ

got 1 time i go to my regular place for facial... she wash and squeeze and dunno do what until last step she put some cotton pad on my eye then apply some green colour gao gao mud on my whole face including cover my eye... then she tell me have to leave for 15 min i say ok and i hear the room door open and she go out...

after a few minute the door open again and she come in... she whisper in my ear say want to hj now or later? wah never try b4 blindfold hj leh.. so i say now... she help me take out my pants and start to play with my kkj until i shoot... sibei power.. shoot liao clean up liao then help me clean off the mask...

1 and last time try this because the next few times i go didnt do facial... i give her facial only...

too bad she go back home liao... some bros here will know who she is.... one of the best service i ever meet...