Thread: Types of HJ
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Types of HJ

I know it sounds funny, but a HJ is still a HJ.

Just want to share if there are unique HJ around.

I been to spa with the following types of HJ

1. HJ while I stand up, and ML beside me standing up also. Quite kinky as the HJ is done standing up. She is on my left jerking me off while I roam here. Can even see the mirror in front of us doing. Sometimes, people who walk past can see from the small window.

2. HJ plus licking pussy - one of my fav but very rare now. HJ is done while the pants is removed, exposing the pussy area while I licked and she HJ me standing up. It is almost like a special type of 69 position. The ML usually cannot tahan and can hear her strong breathing, and I get to touch her inner thighs too. Just seeing the ML becoming wet and going high, and grasping my dick harder is super worth it

3. HJ shooting face, or cum on face - self explanatory..not everyone will do it these days as it ruin their makeup..

4. HJ onto hair - ok this one is a little mean. For ML who give me bad service, and happen to have poor attitude, I will use this on them. Will not come back anyway. I will get them to lick my nipples first. And since service is bad and i cannot cum, I will tell them, let me take over. All of them will be happy for me to DIY. I will position the dick diagonally, and as they are licking my nipples, they cannot see my dick. When I am about to cum, I will make my dick to face them, either their hair or their clothes. And I will cum silently. So far, it has reached their hair, forearm and even clothes. Serve them right!!!! A sight to behold and unleash my wrath!

Do not ask me for contacts as it is not a sharing post. Some RTC already too.