View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The club is now looking to buy Paqueta from West Ham...a better one would be Mohd Kudus ...see how he raced n sprint all alone by himself with the ball at such break-neck speed from the centre of midfield evading a few opposition players to finally score past the GK even
But the club had overspent quite a bit past season and FFP commitee will be watching.

The club need to sell/release.

Anyway, got a bad news, it appears Eintracht Frankfurt is not happy with van de Beek underwhelming performance. So would likely kick him back to Old Trafford season end and not buy him over.

I think baldy head will need to review on Trashford. We all have seen enough. His glaring misses nearly cost Man U the S-Final berth.
Ok, he did scored one but he misses more.

In addition, baldy will need to start Amad more. He is a good sprinter as well. I was looking at his winning goal and I seriously think he can get the goals. He is a quick thinker as well seeing how he hoodwinked Conor Bradley and score the goal with his left foot. He made the goal looks easy but the full execution isn't. Especially it is virtually the last kick of the match.
He is still only 21. Same age as Hojlund.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;