View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Memory of golden years was of Peter's old house 1805. It was not sparkling or shining or new, but it was comfortable. As soon as you open the door you could see all the girls sitting in the narrow room. If you make up your mind or want to wait, you go beyond the 'reception' desk to other side. There were sofas and a sense of privacy.

Remeber bonking a pretty girl called Money. She would suck my didi but never let me return the favour. So just BBBJ and then fuck. One of my three threesomes was there - with Mina and one of her friends. Now the place is only there in the lorongs of my memory. And that too will fade with time.
his MILFs of Club 20 also yummylicious but all history already