Old 11-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Expedition to mid-Central China

In between ST & MT, we did have time to check out one footie joint near our hotel. No hanky panky, but my MM is quiet chio, very friendly, no makeup and easily put many of the MMs @ CP’s PZL to shame – only wish I’ve more time! The session is nothing unlike in other footie joints I’ve been to in China, with the exception of cupping therapy for our feet!

Cupping our feet at a local footie joint…

We also checked out the area near Hankou River Coast Park (汉口江滩公园) and some called it “Bar Street” (more like “Bar Road”) due to many bars on both side of the road.

One of the bars on the Bar Road…

We have also decided to join a 3 days 2 nights tour to YC宜昌, to save the hassles of arrangement. This was arranged through AA with a local travel agency. We paid extra for single occupancy, as well as the extra night, instead of returning with the group to WH and finding our own way to ES. It works out to RMB820/person. We were part of local tour group, thus offering the opportunities for insights to “local cultures” and staying at a 2-stars (by local standard) hotel.

AA didn’t know about the cheonging scene in YC and I only have old notes. Moreover the place has changed so much due to the spillover effect of the 3-gorges dam project, and we were so tired after the day tour that we didn’t really feel that we need the extra nocturnal exercise. We did walk around in the evening around our hotel, near the bank of Yangtze River that has plenty of healthy activities, but no tell-tale signs of FLs. We also walked the streets of the nearby residential area, again nothing except KTVs that we didn’t bother to check. Yeah, we can honestly say we were genuine tourists.

I will let EZ to take over from here as I need to disappear for another private expedition on my own. And based on our experience, I would highly recommend AA's service for first time visitor to WH. He tries hard to please, but unfortunately he only speak Chinese.