View Single Post
Old 13-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

My wife continued and told me after they send Kelvin off, Andrew asked her if she have anything on if not if she would like to explore around the airport and have a meal before going heading back. My wife thought about what her ex just said and figured it would be impolite to decline so she agreed. She recalled although she had known Andrew a long time it was the first time she was alone with him however she did not felt awkward but nothing unusual happened and he send her home afterwards as they stayed around the same area.

Few days later Andrew texted Kylie and asked if she was keen to join a group outing on the upcoming weekend, the venue is at the neighbourhood mall near their area and there will be 8 of them if she joined and they will be having dinner first followed by singing of karaoke. As Kylie knew majority of the people in the group(friends of her ex) she agreed to join the outing, after she agreed Andrew continued and asked her if she wanted to catch a midnight movie after the karaoke session but most likely it might be just the two of them to which Kylie agreed again as it was a movie she wanted to watch anyway.

As the weekend arrive Kylie met up with the group and proceeded with the outing, although Kylie knew the people from the rest of the group, Andrew wanted to make sure she did not felt left out or awkward so he sat beside her for the dinner and karaoke session. My wife had a good time that night but she was also quietly anticipating to see anyone else would be joining her and Andrew for the movie and was secretly pleased when she found out that it will just be the two of them later. My wife admitted to me that after that impromptu “date” she had with Andrew at the airport she was open to spending more time with him as she further confessed to me, she had a small crush on Andrew when Kelvin first introduced them but of course that feeling did not develop any further as she got together with her ex not long after. At this point my wife paused and asked me if I’m ok and should she continue? I stayed silent for a few seconds before telling her I’m fine and she can continue.

Kylie continued on and told me nothing happened during the movie and by the time the movie ended it was already past 2am. When they step out of the cinema the weather was cooling and windy, Andrew asked Kylie if she was tired and told her they can flag a taxi back but Kylie suggested to walk back home since the weather is so nice and don’t need to waste money on taxi. Andrew house was around 15-20mins walk from the shopping mall while my wife house was another 10mins further in. Andrew agreed but insisted that he will accompany and walk her back home first before walking back to his own house, to which my wife agreed.

My wife told me as the weather was cooling they were taking their time as they walk back, they were walking very close to each other with their shoulders and hands bumping into each other as they chatted and joked with each other. She recounted that she could sense the subtle flirtatious feeling among both of them that night, a feeling she had not felt with Kelvin for a long time. However, without any warning the breezy weather suddenly picked up pace and turned into strong gust of wind accompanied by a few lightnings and thunders and within minutes a heavy thunderstorm was upon Andrew and Kylie catching both of them off guard. As they run looking for shelters, Andrew signalled to my wife to take cover at the shelter of the nearby neighbourhood park, if they cut through this neighbourhood park it will reach Kylie house faster and coincidentally the park is also located nearby to where Andrew is staying.

Upon reaching the shelter they looked at each other and started laughing at their situation and although it only took them a short time to reach the shelter the rain was so heavy both of them was still drenched in the end. After a while they settled down and tried their best to dry themselves as they decided to wait for the rain to become smaller before continuing. However, even under with the shelter there was still some rain getting to them due to the strong wind, ended up they sat down on the floor in the middle of the shelter to avoid the rain.

My wife recalled she was only wearing a spaghetti top paired with a FBT shorts that night and although she had an oversized jacket as an outerwear but the jacket has gotten wet from the rain and offered her little protection and with her legs exposed she started feeling cold and was shivering as they tried to wait out the rain. Andrew noticed Kylie discomfort and sat closer to her, he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and cuddled her helping to warm her up a little. By now it was already past 3am and they had remained in this position and did not talk much for the past 15-20mins until Andrew noticed the rain was not getting any smaller so he suggested that he can run towards his block and head home to get the umbrella while Kylie wait here, however my wife said she was scare to be alone in this park where its so dark and cold and she doesn’t feel safe…

Andrew: sigh…yea you are right…I don’t think its safe to leave you alone here as well…

Kylie: maybe we should just wait a little bit longer and the rain might get smaller?

Andrew: nah I don’t think so and any longer we stay out here we will both catch a cold and fall sick.

Kylie: I know…I’m already feeling cold…hey! I got an idea~ why not use my jacket as a cover then both of us make a run for it? Since the jacket is already wet anyway.

Andrew: hmm…I’m ok with it but are you sure?

Kylie: yea lets do it there’s no other option and this jacket is pretty big so it should be able to cover both of us.

Andrew: ok let me carry the jacket and you just stay close to me while we run.

Kylie nodded her head in agreement as she proceed to unzip her jacket and took it off but as the jacket was wet it was a little bit more difficult to take it off and it took Kylie a while longer to remove her jacket. That that extra few seconds offered Andrew the chance as he couldn’t help but stared at my wife tight body as she removed her jacket.

Kylie: argh! Finally got it off…here you go...

Andrew: ok we will run towards that direction…that is not my block but there is a sheltered walkway which will link to my block ok?

Kylie: got it lets go!

With that both of them make a run for it and managed to reach the HDB void deck safely.

Kylie: PHEW! We made it!

Andrew: Haha yah it was quite fun eh?

Kylie: Yea~~~ but my jacket like useless hor…we are totally drenched but luckily I never slip and fall hehe

Andrew: No choice the wind is too strong, I think even with umbrella also not much help but yea at least we made it safely.

Kylie smiled at Andrew as she continues to flick off the excess rain water from her hair and body to dry herself. It was dark at the shelter earlier so he couldn’t see clearly but Andrew have a clear view of Kylie’s body under the bright light of the void deck and she looked even sexier now. Kylie’s spaghetti top was soaked making it almost translucent revealing the yellow-coloured bra underneath it, her cleavage also looked deeper and more prominent, the material of her wet FBT shorts was sticking onto her skin causing it to become so short it was barely covering her perky butt cheeks. Once again Andrew found himself staring at Kylie hot body, his gaze fixed on her cleavage as Kylie’s chest heaved up and down while she catches her breath. He thought to himself was Kylie unaware of how suggestive she looked now…? Because she isn’t attempting to cover herself up or she purposely wanted him to look?

Regardless at this moment Andrew felt a stir in his pants, he realized he was getting turn on by his best friend girlfriend, he swallowed his saliva as he watches finding himself thirsting for Kylie’s body. Andrew snapped back into reality when Kylie called out to him prompting him that they should go, his house was still a few blocks away so there was still some time for him to formulate a plan as they make their way there…

to be continued............