View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 10 years series

I went to her apartment for a second time, feeling bolder. if i am not wrong, i was then 26 or 27 years old. None of the relations i had were more than 3 months, not very healthy. I wanted to make this relationship last as i truly love her. Besides, at that age, i was proud to tell friends that i am dating a cute malay chick.

Things went very well for the next 6 months. We shared the same passion for sports, movies, converse on the same frequency, enjoy our regular sex under the hood in her house. I had seriously thought of developing it further by bringing her to my house to meet my parents. She shared the same thoughts. Things changed one fine saturday, her father returned sick from work around 2am and saw me, a stranger, for the first time, totally naked hiding behind the door.... LOL. Got beserked, scolded her, chased me out. My first impression went down the drain.

We didnt sought things out and drifted apart day by day. She eventually found a malay bf who repeatedly beat her up... I on the other hand went out with a few dates now and then.... but we still kept in touch and became FB until we decided recently that we should become food buddy instead. Age catching up and we have grown wiser, no less Time to move on.

leave me a comment if u have similar experience :>