Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Firstly, my respect to you for wanting to end a FWB arrangement amicably, as opposed to going down the ghosting route.

For me I ended my FWB arrangements with people amicably by simply telling them that I had fun with them, but we're both adults and we both know it takes two to willingly clap cheeks. So thanks for the good times and such, but I'd want to move on and play with others for a while. No promises made about re-fucking each other in future, if it happens I'll always be open to it, but I don't really feel the need for an established regular FWB thing with them anymore.

For me I'd consider ending a FWB arrangement with someone if it was always me asking for it with them, or they were becoming increasingly lazy in bed, or if they weren't taking any initiatives or spicing things up in the bedroom with me (because let's face it you're in a NSA FWB arrangement with someone, it practically BEGS for experimentation and kinkiness that you wouldn't necessarily get to do in a proper relationship sex life), or the ultimate dealbreaker: them or me realising that it's more than sex now and we're catching feelings for each other. I don't believe in dating people purely on a sexual grounding or basis. First to catch feels is first to lose. That's the way it is.

Ehh... personality counts to a limited extent as to whether I'd keep someone as an FWB. I mean, it's the major reason why I'd have someone as an FWB in the first place, because personality in bed matters way more than body and looks. I've fucked model figured girls who were vanilla AF and dead fishes in bed, and I've fucked size 18s who were some of the best fucks I've ever had in my life with how much they cut loose and enjoyed themselves in bed fucking for the sake of it. So personality does matter in me keeping an FWB, but usually by the time I want to end things with an FWB it's got very little to do with it.
agreed!! respect sifu