View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hello Bros! Here're some FRs for bangkok Sukumvit on my most recent trip (Jan2023)

Sukumvit - Soi Nana (soi 4)

Billboard (Level 3)
Girl 1- #501 (cant rmb name) super cute and sweet face!
Short time 2000 Baht, Bar fine 500 baht. 20yo. Worked for about 6 months.
Speaks little english. But trust me, you'll want to bring this girl overnight.
Tight, fresh and no plastic done. Sweet like GND. super GFE too. Very affectionate.

Girl 2 & 3 - #79 and #121 ? Had a sandwich threesome with these 2 girls.
#79 only started working for like 3 days. 20 years old. Cute and petite
The other girl not my type, but she was still an OK bonk. Threesome started out really well with the 2 girls
making out and me fingering them both, followed by a double bj. Ended the session with my balls and wallet feeling empty hahaha

Sukumvit (Soi Cowboy)

Penny Black - Opens till late. Lots of Coyotes and freelancers. But none in their early 20s.
Many transgender and ladyboy as well, so beware.

A lot of taxi drivers will ask you to go to an 'after party' and some will even tell you its 'free'
Don't bother going because its a shitty place with a lot of lonely drunk men and few girls...
plus 300 baht entry fee lol.

Sukumvit (soi 11)

Sugar Club - Mostly Ang Mohs. But great for partying in a group (SFW) with good Hip Hop music