Old 06-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
johnedward is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L1615

Had a great session with 乐乐、 from 1615. I first write FR . She's a 26 year-old newbie from 湖南.
Body: One of the best figure in GL right now. About 163-164m tall. Very proportionate with little fats. Fairly slim waist with soft C-cup boobs. Nice light-brown aerola.

Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj. Pre-shower: Took initiative to undress me. Had a little chit-chat and she likes to tease.

Shower action: Was impressed by this newbie. She did almost everything from catbath (back and front), AR (yes, in the shower) and a heavenly deep-throat bbbj.

Catbath: Focused on the back and front upper torso. Very sensual, stimulating catbath. Covers ears, neck and other sensitive zones.

AR: Unlike most WLs, she doesn't ask you to on all fours. Spread your cheek wide and dart her tongue into it. Would be better with a bit of hdly action but she will definitely improve.

BBBJ: Above average. Deep throat with variations. Almost cum because of her lovely eyes and cfm look. Couldn't ask for more.

Frenching: Yes. Soft and sensual. Nice lips. We went on for a good few minutes as she strokes my dick and I finger her pussy. Deep tongue fight when she's high.

Pussy painting: Yes. Slightly bushy near the top of the pussy. Gets wet easily. Did it in 69 position.

FJ: Very tight and naturally wet. No ky. Did it in missionary position. Nice eye contact and engaging coital. Tight hug and frenching continues even after cumming.

Overall: gives me one solid hour of pleasure and her standard of service is high. Unlike some wls , she does not use TCSS to short cut her services. 8.5/10