View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/keer-massage/

Recently tried her. Location was quite in a busy area but the entrance was quietly tucked behind the busy street. Easy parking, mrt was also nearby. Looks are way off from photo, plump milf but her boobs are legit as listed. Used powder to massage, solid massage but after awhile like layer and layer of powder on my back. Massage was extensive, like 40mins until my back from soft and relax turned to sore. Sensual was minimal but she was polite throughout. Boobs f*** was decent but I was just going through the motion as her looks really struggling to turn me on. All in my head was, “cover the face, attack the base”. In this case was her boobs.

Looks: 3/10
Massage: 8/10 (abit too long)
Sensual: 2/10
Boobs f: 6/10
RTM: no

Stay safe brothers.
She is from way back, little tiger's day. So definitely not young girl. If you did a search on this thread, would have found a few FRs last year I think.

Not for young chaps. Think she's one of the few that can do a BF properly, skills and big enough to do it. Just one merit about that.

Oh yah, BF still Laura does it the best, IMO.