Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 04:20 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 17
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Priscilla FR (VPremium)

Arrangement with TS is as smooth as a sailor...its as if telepathy..with a mark of respect for both parties...now onto the fr

Is there a limit in terms of number of words that could describe this angel? Lol! She at first sight looks at 5/10 but as time goes, she is 8/10 for me.

Meat at right places with body proportion to 8.5/10, all the curves are at the right place. Not forgetting the delicious boobs, natural with a sumptuous "D" Cup.

Like some bros said, she looks like mixed blood and have additional "X" factor and aura in her. Hair is blonde with a tinge of yellow strands. She just looks like the dream girl, or 校花 that most of us had lust for during our school days.

Standing at model height with ample assets, makes it a sight to behold with doing missionary and doggie. I had tried 4 positions with her and she has climaxed twice!

As accomodating and friendly, she is also very conversational. Lol! I believe she is also lusting since she confidentally puts on the cap for me within 5 minutes of foreplay....I was like WTF..."So fast?"! And she invitedly showed her ample assets to me that I couldn't help but to lick it!

All in all, thanks TS for bringing such a gem to our shore...and now for other girls, stay tune for my other frs...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel