View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Just to share, there are a two types of juagen

Thai and TCM

Thai one mostly pain

TCM one is more soothing

I tried both and all works as to me, as long as work is done on the kukubird, it always helps as we always neglect this part.

For me, i prefer not to have someone old like my mother age to tug at my kuku bird..it is quite a funny feeling. at least must be not so old and not 50s to 60s.

The oldest I can go is 40s, but mid 30s is fine. I have a contact which may not be the best but quite effective. As she works in a spa, have to go for the massage first, and then juagen. Massage is quite good with cupping, so to me it is like a TCM hard rubbing with juagen.