View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Xiao xiao (Zion road spa)

KNN see her aldy really 笑不出。Her looks & figure are actually ok, but her attitude sux. Very impatient & rush, looks totally disinterested. I paid 100 upfront for HJ, was actually tempted to top up to 150 after she took off her tops revealing her nice headlights, but her tone of voice & attitude made me hesitant so saved 50 in the end

But the rest of the gals I have tried there are pretty good- Yiyi, Kiki and one more I can't recall the name. Pretty & hardworking. But just avoid getting this 笑笑
wah lao you dare try this place, heard it is notorious for their bait and switch tactics...