View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
I live on a high floor and i happened to notice this Malay family on the block mine, 2 floors down. This happened during my sec Sch days. Every mornin, at 6.15am there is a minah from commonwealth sec who would without fail, unwrap her towel from her morning shower. I was able to see her unwrap e towel, put on her panties, sometimes lacy as its kinda translucent, and would try on different bras b adjust her boobs. All e while I was able to see her c cup boobs and brown nips (until she put on her bra). I even used a bino to see her change. There was once I kinda calculated how long she needed to get downstairs and I would try to rush down so I can get to see her up close. After some attempts, I managed to see her upfront with corrected timing. And for a while whenever she walks past me, I would smile at her and she would smile back at me... But as I did not muster enough courage to speak to her... Now she moved out, married I think...
Remind me of my experience as a teen many years back when I was staying in henderson area..every morning without fail opposite my block there will be this milf standing at the window without bra on and doing her makeup..always got a eyeful of her boobs and big round tits...

my latest sneek a peep was actually on my boss daughter....we went overseas together, so i was seated in the front of the car while she was seated behind me. I noticed that every time she had to step out of the vehicle she had to spread her legs wide open with one foot out first. Faster grab the opportunity to alight from the car and pretend to open door for her. True enough i was treated to a eyeful of her black lacy panties as she eagle spread her legs to step out. Likewise as she is lactating and had to express her milk quite often, so she had to wear clothing that are easy to take off. Through out the trip she dress in this kimono kind of dress. And most of the time i noticed that her dress at the top kept coming loose and giving me again a eyeful of her bra..occasionally i had to strain my eyes a bit to peep at the space between her boobs and the cup of the nursing bra. As she was just a A or maybe A-, her boobs is quite small so quite a number of occasion can see something like a small raisin inside...