View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Only mega downside is, this kind of tiered pricing I am wary of ML service attitude if we only opt for Base rate. At the back of their mind they might be cursing that this 1 hour service could have been a bro paying upsize rate, yet she is stuck with a "miser". We all have our fair share of ML attitude immediately change when a topup/upsell option is declined.

Personally I still prefer simple one rate cover all MLs. Don't like to deal with these potential mood breaking behaviours.
Though I have zero right to determine how they want to charge, I do have opinions and assessments about it.

I too dislike ala carte or add ons incremental charges. It all becomes so very commercial. When a person becomes calculative (rightly or wrongly), she takes away the emotional connection and replaces it with business motivation.

It becomes contrived and mechanical. You pay this, I give this. You pay that, I give that. Just like a vending machine. Some people can accept this. Well I don't. I'll just stick to the girls who genuinely wants to go the extra mile with me. It feels a lot more satisfying.

Anyway, I sensed this when she returned. I felt a change in her. That's why I wrote last week that I have taken her out of my rotation, for the moment, and added An An instead. Anyway right now, she is not indispensable anymore. There are many more equally superb options that have given me more satisfying sessions. Furthermore, come month end another favourite of ours is returning. Brace yourselves.