View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Scanned beauty word and btsc all nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
I must agreed that this Sxx Dxx along Cheong Chin Nam Rd has
gotten worse lately... not only the infamous $88 option, the GQ is a straightaway quote of $50 + $50 (hj + top auto roam only)... Anything less will most likely attracts a blackened face
Went to recce Beauty World recently to contribute to this thread and unfortunately I only just saw this post. So anyway here is my recce report, don't zap me please.

Pros:
- There is more privacy inside the room as the window seems to be frosted glass and the door faces the empty part of the room at the foot of the bed.
- Room is already quite dark and they will dim it even more when the session starts.

Cons:
- From the room I used and others I saw, they don't seem to have an attached shower and guys would have to use the common toilet.
- Expensive massage. The standard massage is $55/hour all day but the lady collecting payment will persuade you to take the $88 massage. Do note that even if you take the $88 option this place does not use hot oil at all, so the teasing will not be as comfortable as other places which does.
- Expensive services. The HJ is $50, but for top roaming I was quoted an additional $30. I was also told by the girl that top roaming is outside only. Just to be clear $50 would be able to get you a HJ and top roaming at many other places with young pretty girls too.

You can PM me if you want to know the exact location of the place so you know where to avoid. This place should boycott for the reasons above.

Last edited by blitzkriegg; 07-03-2021 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity