Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoneRayL View Post
Don't really write FR, but decided to give one for pals to reference.
Stable: VPremium
Comments:
One of the best stables with good quality assurance. Friendly, provides clear instruction, recommend good ones whom suits your taste, and respond very quickly.
Although considered quite pricey given current Covid situation, but photos are usually 90 to 95% similarity.

Natalie
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10
One of the best i visited, very hot figure with abit round and cute face.
GFE and service is very good and nice person to chat with.

Issey
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (slight tummy, more chubby)
GFE: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 8/10
GFE is off the chart, smiles brightly, loves hugging and feels hot and warm. Mouth technic is good and experienced, but doesn't do it for too very long. Tries different position with you, if you request for it.

Diana
Looks: 8/10 (looks that grow on you)
Figure: 8/10 (slight tummy, slight meaty)
GFE: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
GFE is high and even let me try her homemade food. Smiles shyly when she's enjoying your tool, and gives you an urge to drive harder. Bj is different, gives slow sensational ones instead of fast strokes. Does not bath with me, but enjoys kissing.

Vicky
Looks: 9/10 (i like her looks most, slightly cold look)
Figure: 10/10 (best for me, i like slim and small frame girls)
GFE: 7/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Gives off a cold vibe, and not very chatty. Looks good (my type) and body proportion is perfect and slim, exactly what i like the most.
Does not bath together, lacks the GF feel, but tries to please me. Takes care of me, and wipe me dry. Rarely change position, and prefers missionary.

Ranking:
1. Natalie
2. Diana
3. Vicky
4. Issey
Wah lau, you got deep pockets.

Wish I got that kind of $$.

Typical guy in Geylang.