View Single Post
Old 30-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: List of Abbreviations & Acronyms Used in SBF (updated: 2009Oct)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmahomme View Post
continue...

[...........
Titles Used in SBF
New Samster = registered but unactivated (by email)
Samster (M) = user on moderation
Samster = normal user
Samster (P) = user with private section membership
Samster (eP) = user with expired private section membership
Registered User = deactivated for various reasons
Registered Advertiser (M) = forum moderator
Administrator = forum administrator
Cyberspace Nerd = boss

T]
I've done quite a bit of search and so far only managed to get this list of "titles" used to signify the type of memberships on SBF.

I believe that this list is probably outdated and also, there seems to be other initials now used to signify different types etc. I particularly wonder what a (V) member is.

I would appreciate it if you could direct me to an updated list or alternatively, if no such new list exist, for someone to come up with it? Please?

Also, why the need to use initials? Why not just write out precisely what kind of member somebody is, there seems to be plenty of field following handles; and especially for holders of multiple types of membership. It will make it easier for me to understand where something written is coming from.

Many thanks beforehand
SEAJ