View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

A(my): Huh...

gog: It's ok la, food is good, can eat is a fortune, must enjoy.

I quickly intercepted Amy and avoided Janice's fury by reminding them that food is a type of fortune, can eat must eat, and accepted the goodwill gift.

Janice went off to prepare drinks after that leaving Amy with me.

A: Hey... your girlfriend PMS ah? She looks disturbed.

gog: You should know she's conservative, you wear sexy ... *glances Amy up and down on purpose* nevermind, you still show your temple charm on the necklace, she's not comfortable la.

A: Aiyoh, I thought she jealous or what, I thought she scared I'm here to seduce or flirt with you.

Why are women so.. .. 'shameless'. I thought they were supposed to be of prim and proper, prudish with elegance.

gog: Your cup so small how to seduce me.

*SMACK*. Why do girls like to smack people SO MUCH? I kena from Amy after that remark, on my shoulder. I touched my shoulder and went 'ow...'

A: You like the beating right?

gog: I prefer cups.

We laughed and chatted casually. I was right, Janice was really uncomfortable with Amy that night.