View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
This seems to be an interesting thread leh! Many has doubts about circumcision and many had done it out of medical requirements [phismosis].

Well, I had my dicky circumcised after I got married! So, I have both the pre-modification and post-modification experiences! Just one short word to describe: "you will never regret the cut!"

BTW, just read today [12 July 2006] Star newspaper, page W44, that reported a Reuter news regarding the usefulness of circumcision that could prevent HIV infections, due to foreskins have more of those cells that HIV virus could infect readily!

It is not painful! Just cut it [or trim it] and you will like it that way
Hi Bro,

Good for you...welcome to the circumcision CLUB

But i think the way is to laser cutting. More accurate, and does not bleed alot. Anyway i did at Raffles Hopital......total is about $1100, before deducting from medisave.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290